Kerala b2b Honeymoon Tour Package
Wayanad – " The land of paddy fields" is also a land of many indigenous tribals. It is set on the Western Ghats, and having many scenic attractions. Quite a large area of the district is covered by forest and it is home to many endangered species.
What makes it special?
- Enjoy the breath of fresh air in the hills of Wayanad
- The most fabulous hill station of India, well-known for its unique beauty and serenity.
- Edakkal caves , the only known examples for the carvings in the stone age, from South India
- Also famous for its natural adventure spots
- Chembra Peak is located near Meppadi in the southern part of Wayanad. It is the tallest of peaks in the region and climbing this peak would test ones physical prowess. The climb up the Chembra Peak is an exhilarating experience,
- Banasura Sagar Dam : The dam at is reckoned as the largest earth dam in India.
- Meenmutty Water Falls : The most impressive water fall that can be found in the Wayanad district is Meenmutty Falls.
- The Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary: referred to as the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary. This sanctuary is popular with birdwatchers.
- Pookot Lake: Pookot Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad and it is a natural fresh water lake nestling in the middle of evergreen forests
For any Assistance
+91 99 611 40115
+91 90 721 97950