Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin Tour Packages
You can enjoy Kerala, "The God's Own Country" at the fullest by visiting mythical mountain peaks in Munnar, the largest wild life sanctuary in Periyar, enchanting backwater in Kumarakom & experiencing the unique opportunity, the Houseboat stay in Vembanad Lake.
What makes it special?
- Munnar is a great place, famous for its aromatic breeze of spices in the chilled climate
- The popular place for honeymooners
- You will experience the beauty of lush green tea gardens widespread in the hills.
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctury, a gift of nature, with great scenic charm & rich bio diversity. Good place for nature lovers
- You will enjoy the fishing in the lake & visit in the local toddy shops
- While the cruise in houseboat you can see the lush paddy fields, experience the rural village life
- Enjoy the local food (Typical Kerala food)
- One of the main attractions in Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park. This park is famous for its endangered inhabitant - the Nilgiri Tahr
- The highest peak in south India, Anamudi is located inside the Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty is another place of interest, situated at a height of 1700m above sea level.
- Another attraction is Top Station, here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats and the valley.
- The Periyar forests of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India and also it is famous for spices.
- Enjoy the calm and peaceful night stay in the lap of Vembanad Lake. The enticing houseboat stay could not be expressed in words
For any Assistance
+91 99 611 40115
+91 90 721 97950