Kerala b2b tour packages for 8 days
You can enjoy Kerala, "The God's Own Country" at the fullest by visiting mythical mountain peaks in Munnar, the largest wild life sanctuary in Periyar, enchanting backwater in Kumarakom & experiencing the unique opportunity, the Houseboat stay in Vembanad Lake, the renowned beach Kovalam, and the majestic Kanyakumari.
What makes it special?
- Munnar is a great place, famous for its aromatic breeze of spices in the chilled climate.
- The popular place for honeymooners
- You will experience the beauty of lush green tea gardens widespread in the hills.
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctury, a gift of nature, with great scenic charm & rich bio diversity. Good place for nature lovers
- You will enjoy the fishing in the lake & visit in the local toddy shops
- While the cruise in houseboat you can see the lush paddy fields, experience the rural village life
- Enjoy the local food (Typical Kerala food)
- Kovalam, the beautiful bay of calm waters is ideal for sea bathing.
- You can watch the fishermen tug in the net if you're up early enough in Lighthouse & Hawa beach.
- The magisterial Sunset and Sunrise from Kanyakumari seashore.
- One of the main attractions in Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park. This park is famous for its endangered inhabitant - the Nilgiri Tahr
- The highest peak in south India, Anamudi is located inside the Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty is another place of interest, situated at a height of 1700m above sea level.
- Another attraction is Top Station, here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats and the valley.
- The Periyar forests of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India and also it is famous for spices.
- Enjoy the calm and peaceful night stay in the lap of Vembanad Lake. The enticing houseboat stay could not be expressed in words.
- Kovalam, comprises plenty of options like Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes and catamaran cruising.
- Thiruvananthapuram, Capital City of Keralahas interesting places to see like the Napier Museum, the Sri Chitra Art Gallery, the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Ponmudi hill station etc.
- Vivekananda Rock in Kanyakumari, is a sacred monument dedicated to one of the most honoured spiritual leaders - Swami Vivekananda.
- On the way from Kovalam to Kanyakumari you can visit Padmanabhapuram Palace the magnificent 16th century palace situated in Thuckalay.
- Suchindram Temple, the holy place is located on the bank of the river Pazhayar, adjoining fertile fields and coconut groves and the temple is dedicated to Sri Sthanumalayan.
For any Assistance
+91 85 902 03567