Munnar b2b tour packages for couple
Munnar, the paradise for honeymooners is the largest tea growing region, carpeted by lush green tea plantations. Munnar, as the name indicates, it is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. This hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India.
What makes it special?
- Munnar is a great place, famous for its aromatic breeze of spices in the chilled climate
- The popular place for honeymooners
- You will experience the beauty of lush green tea gardens widespread in the hills.
- One of the main attractions in Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park. This park is famous for its endangered inhabitant - the Nilgiri Tahr
- The highest peak in south India, Anamudi is located inside the Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty is another place of interest, situated at a height of 1700m above sea level
- Another attraction is Top Station, here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats and the valley
For any Assistance
+91 85 902 03567