Mysore-Ooty-Bandipur Tour Package
Five nights package through the cultural capital of Karnataka, the beautiful hill station of TamilNady, Ooty and the Bandipur National Park , Located amidst the picturesque surroundings of the towering Western Ghats Mountains on the Mysore-Ooty highway in Karnataka.
What makes it special?
- On the very first day enjoy the stay in the cultural capital of Karnataka
- A true highlight will be the picturesque scenery of the "Queen of Hill stations"
- Very pleasant and soothing climate
- Enjoy the beautiful toy train journey in south India (Nilgiri Mountain Railway) starting from Mettupalayam and reaches to Ooty in 5 hours through tunnels, curves, bridges and magnificent scenery
- Bandipur National Park visit is certainly a good place for wildlife lovers
- Mysore Palace is an incredible man-made edifice. The structure that tells many tales of India's complex and fascinating past.
- The beautiful Brindaban Garden is situated just a level below the popular Krishnaraja Sagar Reservoir that is built across the Cauvery or Kaveri River
- Ooty Botanical Garden, spread over an area of 22 hectares and with more than 650 species of trees and flowers
- Visit to Coonoor, the second largest hill station in Nilgiris, surrounded by tea plantations
- To enjoy the beautiful toy train journey (Nilgiri Mountain Railway) starting from Mettupalayam and reaches to Ooty in 5 hours through tunnels, curves, bridges and magnificent scenery.
- Visit to Mudumalai National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary also a declared tiger reserve, lies on the northwestern side of the Nilgiri Hills
- Bandipur National Park is one of the most beautiful and the better-managed national parks of India. Located amidst the picturesque surroundings of the towering Western Ghat Mountains
For any Assistance
+91 99 611 40115
+91 90 721 97950