Kovalam Kanyamkumari Tour Package
Kovalam, the renowned beach destination is near to the Capital city of Kerala – Trivandrum. It is a famous hang-out of tourists, especially Europeans. Kanyakumari is an essential part of South Indian tour, Kanyakumari is a unique place in the country where you could watch a sunrise and also a sunset from the same spot.
What makes it special?
- Kovalam, the beautiful bay of calm waters is ideal for sea bathing.
- You can watch the fishermen tug in the net if you're up early enough in Lighthouse & Hawa beach
- The magisterial Sunset and Sunrise from Kanyakumari seashore.
- Kovalam, comprises plenty of options like Sunbathing, Swimming, Herbal body toning massages, Special cultural programmes and Catamaran cruising
- Thiruvananthapuram, Capital City of Keralahas interesting places to see like the Napier Museum, the Sri Chitra Art Gallery, the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Ponmudi hill station etc
- Vivekananda Rock in Kanyakumari, is a sacred monument dedicated to one of the most honoured spiritual leaders - Swami Vivekananda.
- On the way from Kovalam to Kanyakumari you can visit Padmanabhapuram Palace the magnificent 16th century palace situated in Thuckalay.
- Suchindram Temple, the holy place is located on the bank of the river Pazhayar, adjoining fertile fields and coconut groves and the temple is dedicated to Sri Sthanumalayan.
For any Assistance
+91 99 611 40115
+91 90 721 97950