Kodaikanal Ooty Tour Package
Charming six nights package through the hill stations of south India. Ooty, " the Queen of Hill Stations" is located in the Nilgiri Hills & Kodaikanal " the Princess of Hill Stations", is one of the very popular and delightful destinations in South India located in the Palani Hills.
What makes it special?
- Very pleasant and soothing climate in both the destinations
- Misty & Cloudy Hills
- Bloomed nature
- Enjoy the beautiful toy train journey in south India (Nilgiri Mountain Railway).
- Coaker's Walk : the paved pedestrian path running along the edge of steep slopes on the southern side of Kodai.
- Green Valley View, (formerly called Suicide Point) is near to the golf course, has an excellent panoramic view of the plains and a sheer drop of 1,500 meters overlooking the Vaigai Dam to the south.
- Kodaikanal Lake, is an artificial, roughly star-shaped lake the serene, peaceful & unpolluted attraction is a wonderful pace to walk around.
- Ooty Botanical Garden, spread over an area of 22 hectares and with more than 650 species of trees and flowers.
- Visit to Coonoor, the second largest hill station in Nilgiris, surrounded by tea plantations
- Visit to Mudumalai National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary also a declared tiger reserve, lies on the north-western side of the Nilgiri Hills
- To enjoy the beautiful toy train journey in south India (Nilgiri Mountain Railway) starting from Mettupalayam and reaches to Ooty in 5 hours through tunnels, curves, bridges and magnificent scenery.
For any Assistance
+91 99 611 40115
+91 90 721 97950